Sunday, January 4, 2009

illusions




Look at this carefully, and wrong me if you find seven above girls there.. lol but first find there… there isn’t only a girls there in a haunted house.. there is mirror also ! I find this one scary optical illusion on optical illusions pages.











How many hands do you see

Well, how many ? :confused: i think thats 17.. though some of freinds weren’t agree with me. can you help me out how many hands in there ? But its really good & funny optical illusion made by hands. We tried it really after see that optical pictures, but it doesn’t work though.


Why i said its weird & disgusting ? damn, what gonna be happen if you eating your apple and this weirdo images come suddenly. bah i was almost fell down from my chair. It happened yesterday, while i was enjoying apple and do stumbling too. I know it was fake illusion and photoshoped but it looks so real while you eating your damn apple.

Apple cider juice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates by www.zcol.blogspot.com